New Full Height Spring Loaded Safety Gates
Our new full height spring loaded safety gates have been designed to protect people accessing roofs from ladders or other openings including stairs and roof hatches and restricted areas where regular access is required for maintenance and inspection purposes.
The full height gates feature the same design quality as our standard Kee Gate self-closing safety gates such as a spring loaded mechanism to ensure the gates close behind the user and have undergone the same stringent durability tests for assured performance. An additional benefit is that the gates have been designed to comply with BS 4211: Specification for Permanently Fixed Ladders, making them the perfect solution for safe access onto a roof from a ladder.
As with all gates in the Kee Gate range, the full height gates can be easily retro-fitted to an existing structure. Gates are 1.1m high and can be adjusted on site to accommodate openings of up to 1m wide.
Features and Benefits
- Comply with EN 4211 and EN 1422
- Reversible hinges for either left or right hand side of an opening
- Easily retro-fitted to existing structures
- Performance and durability tested for trouble-free operation
- Spring loaded mechanism for automatic opening and closing